- (countable) (chemistry) A fundamental state of matter that is intermediate between liquid and plasma. A gas can only be contained if it is fully surrounded by a solid. A gas can condense into a liquid, or can (rarely) become a solid directly.
- (uncountable) (US) (short form of gasoline) A derivative of petroleum used as fuel.
- (US) Methane or other waste gases trapped in one"s belly as a result of the digestive process. My tummy hurts so bad, I have gas.
- (slang): A humorous event or person.
- He is such a gas.
- (baseball) A fastball
- The closer threw him nothing but gas.
3 letters in word "gas": A G S.
Anagrams of gas:
Words found within gas: